In the event of a COVID outbreak shutting the show down, all Food Trade fees, which have already been paid and which are relating to the 2022 show will be refunded.
1. All Food Vendor Trucks/Vans/Marquees etc. must be in place and/or set-up complete by Thursday no later than 8pm and are required to be left in place until 5pm on Saturday (unless by prior arrangement).
2. Cancellations prior to the 1st of September will receive a full refund. From the 2nd of September until the 1st of October, a refund minus $150 for services rendered, will be paid. Cancellations after the 1st of October will not receive refunds.
3. Show hours are: Friday: 9am until late. Saturday: 9am until 5pm. Food Vans must be open during these times.
4. Security guards are in place during these times:
Thursday 13th October 2021 from 1800 hours - 0700 hours
Friday 15th October 2021 from 2200 - 0700 hours
The Esperance and Districts Agricultural Society will NOT BE held liable for any loss or damage to Food Vendors property whilst on the showgrounds.
5. No exhibitor camping is permitted on the showgrounds PRIOR to Tuesday the 11th October.
6. Food Vendors MUST hold their own Public Liability Insurance as cover against claims made by any person on their site and comply with the Esperance Shire Council's health regulations.
7. Each application is subject to scrutiny by the committee prior to acceptance and all entrants agree that their entries shall be considered by the committee which shall be entitled without being obliged to give reasons to grant, refuse or apply conditions to any application.
8. Food Vendors are to ensure every part of their display remain within their site boundary.
9. Exhibitors are responsible for any damage to their site, including water pipes, reticulations, floors and electric cables.
10. No permanent fixtures to be erected.
11. No refunds will be made to exhibitors not presenting entry passes at the gate. NO PASS NO ENTRY. Please check you all the passes required prior to arrival.
12. All vehicles must be parked in allocated parking areas by 9am each morning. Absolutely NO movement of vehicles are permitted to move around the showgrounds during the opening hours of the show.
13. Power will supplied for a fee. No power will be supplied unless applied for on the Site Application Form. The committee is under no obligation to supply power, extension cords etc.
14. No fire of any form is permitted on the Esperance Show grounds.
15. No public address systems are to be used apart from the official broadcasting system provided.
16. All sites must be left in reasonable condition prior to departure and all exhibitors are expected to co-operate in an effort to keep the display area clean.
17. No alcohol or dogs to be brought onto the Esperance Showgrounds, unless it is a support dog.
18. There are no cash changing facilities on the grounds. The closest banks are situated on Andrew Street in the main centre of Esperance.
19. Applications aren't confirmed until full payment is received.
20. Decisions regarding the placement of vendors to allocated trade sites will be at the discretion of the Esperance Agricultural Society Committee.